Dr. Shrikant Randhavane has successfully completed Ph.D. in Civil Engineering.
Prof. Ashish Awate in among top 2% topper in NPTEL Aug-Oct 2018 for “Database Management System” out of 3764 candidates.
Prof. Sandeep Ushkewar presented a paper in the Springer Conference at Anantpur (A.P.) on 21st December 2018 and the proceeding of the conference will be published by the Springer in its Lecture notes of Electrical Engineering (LNEE) Series.
Prof. Namra R. Joshi has awarded as Best Paper Presentation award at national Level Conference on Sustainable Development of Clean and Green India on 26th-27th October 2018.
- Prof. Bhushan Nandwalkar has achieved elite with 78% in NPTEL Aug-Oct 2018 for “Database Management System”
- Prof.Khalid Alfatmi has achieved elite in NPTEL Aug-Oct 2018 for “Parallel Computing”
- Prof. Sandeep Ushkewar has achieved elite with 78% in NPTEL Aug-Oct 2018 for “Non Coventional Energy Resources”
Prof. Bhushan Nandwalkar, Prof. Mohammed Juneduddin and Prof. Sandeep Ushkewar has attended DBATU approved workshop on the “Product Design Engineering” at S.S.G.B. Bhusaval during 7th Dec – 11th Dec 2018.
- Prof. Tukaram Gawali has attended AICTE and ISTE approved workshop on “IoT for Hands on Experimental Learning” 23rd July to 28th July 2018 at R.C. P. I. T, Shirpur
- Prof. Ashish Awate has achieved 68% in NPTEL “Software Testing”