• It is a National level event for Engineering students
•The competition is to design and fabricate a single passenger kart which is operated via battery as per given standards.
• The competition will not only help students to build interest toward automobiles, but also help them incorporate team work, technical skills and management skills within themselves.
• Event is divided into 3 main rounds
1. The virtual round- It is a qualifier round for the main event, during this students are judged on how they have planned to proceed for the event. This will be held in our campus using video conferencing. Marks will be awarded and cut off will be released according to selection parameters. (Virtual round held on 24th Nov and result is awaited)
2. Technical Inspection- It is another eliminator stage, faculty advisor or mentors are required to conduct inspection in the college itself and video of the same is to be shared with Eco Kart officials.
3. The dynamic round- It is final round, which will be held at Gautam Buddha University, Delhi during 24th march to 30th March 2018, where best teams from the country compete with each other. There are various dynamic knock-out rounds where team can score more and win cash prizes.
Acceleration cum brake test
Park it up
3D- Model : Team Details:
Institute Name: SVKM’s IOT, Dhule
Team Name: S-Falcons
Kart Name: E-Torc 1.0
Team official Email-Id: s.falconsMH18@gmail.com
Faculty Advisor: Mr. Yogesh D. Sonawane (Mob No. 9975708447)