- Vishlal Moyal published a book, “Modern VLSI fundamentals and Design”; ISBN: 9789357621137
- Vishal Moyal published a book chapter, “Cognitive Sensors, Volume 1, Intelligent sensing, sensor data analysis and applications; Chapter 7: Applications and challenges of IoT-based smart healthcare systems that use cognitive sensors: an overview”; Published December 2022; IOP Publishing Ltd 2022; Pages 7-1 to 7-2; Online ISBN: 978-0-7503-5326-7, Print ISBN: 978-0-7503-5324-3.
- Vishal Moyal published a research article, “A Novel CNN Method for the Accurate Spatial Data Recovery from Digital Images”, in Materials Today: Proceedings, January 2023, p.p. 1-7 ISSN: 2214-7853. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.05.351 (Elsevier-Science Direct-WoS), IF: 1.46
- Vishal Moyal delivered an Expert Lecture in Hands on Session on “MATLAB Simulink” in ISTE sponsored Five day STTP on “Recent Trends in Power System” organized by Electrical Engineering Department from 13th – 17 the December 2022
- Vishal Moyal received “Nation Builder Award-2022” by Rotary Club Dhule Crossroad on 05/09/2022 for valuable contribution towards nation building as a teacher.
- Namra Joshi delivered an Expert Lecture on “Emerging Trends in Indian Power System” organized by Zeal College of Engineering & Research Pune on 18.May.2023
- Namra Joshi reviewed the papers of 2nd Edition of the “Mysore Subsection Flagship International Conference” on 16th & 17th October 2022
- Namra Joshi reviewed the papers of “2nd International Conference on Mobile Networks and wireless Communications (ICMNWC-2022)” on 2nd-3rd December, 2022
- Namra Joshi reviewed the papers of “IEEE International Conference on Interdisciplinary Approaches in Technology and Management for Social Innovation (IATMSI-2022)”, organized by IEEE MP Section and ABV-IIITM Gwalior, India on 21-23 December 2022
- Namra Joshi reviewed the papers of “2nd International Conference on Advanced Network technologies and Intelligent Computing (ANTIC-2022) organized by, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India December 22-24, 2022.
- M. Ankushkumar awarded with “Ph.D in Electrical Engineering” on 18th March of 2023 on the hands of honorable governor of Telangana Mrs. Tamilisai Soundararajan.
- M. Ankushkumar reviewed a paper of “IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering (ICECCME 2022)” held during 19-20 July at Tenerife-Canary Islands, Spain.
- M. Ankushkumar reviewed a paper of “IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering (ICECCME 2022)” held during 16-18 November at Maldives.
- M. Ankushkumar published a research article “Comparative Analysis of Artificial Intelligent Controllers based Intentional Islanding Algorithm for Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) in Disaster Management”, International Journal of Electric Power Components and Systems by Taylor and Francis, Vol. 50, No. 8, 2022. pp. 398-412. ISSN: 1532-5008. DOI: 10.1080/15325008.2022.2132555. I.F: 2.5.
- Sandeep Ushkewar received “Maharashtra State Engineering Design National Award 2022” from ISTE New Delhi.
- Sandeep Ushkewar published a research article “Computation of Mass-Spring-Damper System Using MATLAB”, Journal of East China University of Science and Technology, 65(3), pp. 1004–1010. ISSN: 1006-3080.
- Sandeep Ushkewar had served as a “Scrutiny committee member” for the MSBTE Sponsored State level online paper presentation competition at Government Polytechnic, mumbai.
- Sandeep Ushkewar had served as a “Secretary for Educational Activities Committee” at IEEE Bombay Section for academic year 2022-23.
- Sandeep Ushkewar is serving as “Industry Consultation Committee member” for syllabus designing at Electrical Engineering Department, Government Polytechnic, Mumbai.
- Gaurav B. Patil published a research article “Computation of Mass-Spring-Damper System Using MATLAB”, Journal of East China University of Science and Technology, 65(3), pp. 1004–1010. ISSN: 1006-3080.
- Gaurav B. Patil publisged a research article “Effect of PV Penetration on the Steady-State Voltage on Grid-Integrated PV System” in Rajakumar, G., Du, KL., Rocha, Á. (eds) Intelligent Communication Technologies and Virtual Mobile Networks. ICICV 2023. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 171. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-99-1767-9_38
- Shahid Akhtar has received a project funding of Rs. 4,80,000/- from IIT Bombay under Chanakya Fellowship Program 2023.
CHANAKYA Fellowship Project No: CFP/2022/A/012
CHANAKYA Grant Number: TIH-IoT/2023-03/HRD/CHANAKYA/SL/CFP-006A
Project Title: Wind Turbine Predictive Maintenance using Machine Learning
Mr. Shahid Akhtar has been selected as “Translator for Engineering Books” in Urdu Language.